Insurance Solutions for Property and Landlords
Do you need your own niche insurance broker who works for you to find the right cover at the right price and provides a personal face-to-face review?
We can design and tailor packages for either your residential or commercial properties as follows:
Residential packages can include:
- Accidental damage or defined events cover
- Residential building cover
- Landlords furniture, fixtures and fittings for either a residential building or strata unit Loss of rent for up to 12 months
- Malicious damage caused by tenants
- Rent default
- Theft by tenant
- Flood cover
Commercial packages can include:
- Building and contents
- Theft, money and rent default
- Loss of income
- Glass breakage
- Machinery breakdown
- Tax audit
Tips for purchasing a commercial or residential property:
- Invest in a pre-purchase building and pest inspection
- Choose a professional property manager.
Home, contents and valuables packages
Everyone is unique and individual so we have the following options for you to consider when looking to protect what is most important to you:
- A choice of cover between:
- Accidental damage
- Listed events
- Residential home insurance for full replacement
- Residential contents insurance (new for old cover)
- Personal items away from the home for accidental loss or damage
- Fusion of motors
- Glass breakage.
Why choose TLM Insurance Solutions?
- We work with you to find the right solutions for your current needs.
- We handle your claims from beginning to end.
- We use our extensive network of insurers to find you the right cover.
- We offer full reviews each year to save you time and money.
As the founder of TLM Insurance Solutions, Tracey Miller has over 30 years experience in the insurance industry. Offering a complete insurance strategy tailored to your needs, she also prides herself on making the process enjoyable, through her professional and friendly service.
Backed by Ausure—one of Australia’s largest insurance and financial advisory networks— Tracey can provide a range of tailored insurance packages through her broad provider network.
Ausure is also part of the Steadfast Group, the largest insurance broker network in Australia and NZ, so no matter how large or small your insurance needs are, Tracey has the resources to tailor the right cover for your needs.